The Top 5 Best Places to Visit in New Zealand
- Bay Of Islands: One of the most admired New Zealand tourist attractions, Bay of Islands is a place of yachts and sailing boats. A group of 144 islands makes a Bay of Islands. Rich marine life including mammal’s dolphins, whales, big marlin, and penguins make a popular fishing spot. All these beautiful scenes together make the spot a supreme tourist destination in New Zealand.
- Rotorua: Rotorua is one such geothermal area in the world which has a spot of dramatic topography. It is placed in the Pacific Ring of Fire. Wander around these geothermal wonders and soak in the mineral-rich water. Options like sky diving, lunging, trekking, and mountain biking make it a must-visit place in New Zealand for adventurous souls.
- Auckland: Two shimmering harbors, the Manukau Harbor and the Waitemata Harbor, are the main charms of the Auckland crown. Rainforests, natural hike trails, hidden coves, picturesque islands, and puzzling volcanoes make this city a perfect base for adventure lovers. It is one of the most popular places among New Zealand tourist places.
- Coromandel Peninsula: the Coromandel Peninsula is one of the top places to visit in Northern New Zealand. An uplifting world, away from the city’s disturbance, Coromandel Peninsula is glory for complacent people who look for peace around them.
- Fordland National Park: Home to a number of of the best walking trails, Fordland National Park boasts of stunning beauty. Whispering waterfalls, offshore islands, firm lakes, peaceful forests; high mount peaks and gushing cascades make sure that you don’t have an uninteresting minute in here.
To get latest updates about Visas and Immigration Process, approach to the best consultants near you.