The Australian business visa program encourages successful business owners, investors and senior executives to settle in Australia while developing new or existing business.
There are two ways for business skills to enter in Australia:
- As a Provisional Visa holder with eligibility for permanent residence after establishing a business in Australia
- Direct Permanent Residence for high calibre business applicants sponsored by a State/Territory government
Business migrants taking the first pathway must undergo a 2-stage progression to obtain residency. As such, visa holders are first granted a Business Skills (Provisional) Visa for 4 years and, after establishing the requisite level of business or maintaining their suitable investment, will be eligible to make an application for a Business Skills (Residence) Visa.
The second pathway leading to direct permanent residence is only open to high-calibre business migrants sponsored by a State/Territory government. This category is known as the Business Talent Visa (see below).
The business skill program is divided into 4 categories:
- Business Owner category for owners or part-owners of a business;
- Senior Executive category for senior executive employees of major businesses;
- Investor category for investors/business people willing to invest in Australia; and
- Business Talent category for high-calibre business people who have sponsorship from a State/Territory government.
If you seek more information about Australian Business Visa get in touch with the most experienced immigration consultants in Hyderabad.